Epidemiologist

Epidemiologist
Epidemiologists help with study design, collection and statistical analysis of data, and interpretation and dissemination of results (including peer review and occasional systematic review). Epidemiology has helped develop methodology used in clinical research, public health studies and, to a lesser extent, basic research in the biological sciences

Kamis, 28 November 2013

CD4 count

CD4 count (or T-cell count)

The CD4 count is like a snapshot of how well your immune system is functioning. CD4 cells (also known as CD4+ T cells) are white blood cells that fight infection. The more you have, the better. These are the cells that HIV kills. As HIV infection progresses, the number of these cells declines. When the CD4 count drops below 200 due to advanced HIV disease, a person is diagnosed withAIDS. A normal range for CD4 cells is between 600 and 1,500. Usually, when a person with low CD4 cells starts HIV medicines, the CD4 cell count increases as the HIV virus is controlled. Most but not all people will experience an increase in CD4 cell with effective HIV treatment.
The higher your CD4 count, the better.

The same test that measures your CD4 count usually includes a CD8 cell count, too. CD8 cells (also known as CD8+ T cells) are another type of white blood cell that seek out and destroy cells infected with viruses, including HIV-infected cells.

1 komentar:

  1. I'M TRISHA NELSON I contracted HIV in 2O16, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARVs, My CD4 was 77 and the viral load was 112,450. I saw a website of Dr. James, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and I took it for 3 weeks,after that I went for a check-up and I was cured of HIV . his herbal  medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT AND EASY TO DRINK, there's no special diet when taking Dr James herbal medicine. He also cures DIABETES, CANCER HPV, ALS, HEPATITIS B, KIDNEY DISEASES, HERPES  and lots more. You can reach him on...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com.

    BalasHapus